PROSPECTIVE PARENT INFORMATIONAL COFFEE
Sunday, February 8th, 2:00-4:00pm
Dunwoody Springs Elementary School is our school of choice, and we would love to tell you why!
You are invited to a neighborhood coffee at the Spalding Lake Neighborhood Clubhouse to meet Principal, Ivy Freeman, staff members and other parents eager to talk about our positive experiences in the wonderful elementary school in our district.
There are many options for your child’s education. Please join us to ask questions and learn more about our neighborhood school.
When: Sunday, February 8th 2:00 – 4:00pm
Where: Spalding Lake Subdivision Club House
3880 Spalding Drive, 30350
Contact: Nina Weidle: email@example.com
- Our school’s partnership with Georgia State University
- Gifted instruction in all classrooms
- Excellent standardized test scores
- PTA activities and events
- Meet teachers, administrators and parents
We hope to see your friends and neighbors there!